Future of or1k RTEMS support?

Martin Erik Werner martinerikwerner.aac at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 12:04:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

Regarding or1k, we (ÅAC Microtec/Clyde Space) are currently using it,
together with RTEMS, in some of our products[0], and are thus quite
interested in its continued life as a part of RTEMS, at least in the
foreseeable future (i.e. RTEMS 5).

With regards to the upstreaming of GCC, there are still ongoing work on
this for or1k at https://github.com/stffrdhrn/gcc .

[0]
http://aacmicrotec.com/products/spacecraft-subsystems/avionics/siriusobc/
http://aacmicrotec.com/products/spacecraft-subsystems/avionics/siriustcm/