Per Function Section Linking Complete

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sat Dec 1 16:18:41 UTC 2018

Hi

Thanks to an industrious GCI student, all BSPs now use per-function section
linking. YEAH!

This means that the instructions for the GCI task are now obsolete but
there maybe value in some of the text for the BSP Guide.

https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GCI/Coding/AddPerSectionSupportToBSPs

I would appreciate it is someone could take a look at that page and attempt
put anything of value in the BSP Guide. Then we can delete it.

I really would like to kill or update all obsolete stuff in the Wiki. Much
may
belong in Rest. But this is a slow process. :)

--joel