Unstable RTEMS 6 tool chain?

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon Dec 3 06:45:07 UTC 2018

Hello,

what about adding an unstable RTEMS 6 tool chain to the RSB which is
automatically updated weekly? I would like to test the Newlib, Binutils,
GCC and GDB head regularly. I could set up a cron job to check out the
Git master each Sunday (RTEMS, Newlib, Binutils, GCC and GDB), update
the RSB, build the tools, run the tests on erc32. If everything goes
well push the change to RSB, otherwise report the problem.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de