[PATCH 1/7] Renumber copyright clause 4
sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Dec 4 06:44:38 UTC 2018
From: imp <imp at FreeBSD.org>
Renumber cluase 4 to 3, per what everybody else did when BSD granted
them permission to remove clause 3. My insistance on keeping the same
numbering for legal reasons is too pedantic, so give up on that point.
Submitted by: Jan Schaumann <jschauma at stevens.edu>
Pull Request: https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/pull/96
newlib/libc/include/sys/time.h | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/newlib/libc/include/sys/time.h b/newlib/libc/include/sys/time.h
index ce2e667f7..2cf543d0b 100644
@@ -14,7 +14,7 @@
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
+ * 3. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
More information about the devel