psxhdrs: add POSIX API Signature Compliance Tests for stdio.h File (GCI 2018)

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Dec 5 22:13:45 UTC 2018

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 3:27 PM Vijay Kumar Banerjee <
vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 at 02:03, Joel Sherrill <joel at rtems.org> wrote:
>
>> Vijay
>>
>> Do you still see it with the committed version of the patch? a couple of
>> methods are listed in the section where file names are comments out with
>> tickets beside them.
>>
>> I still see the warning in the committed version if I compile getline.c
> with -Wall

If you compile by hand you will but it is disabled in the Makefile.am with
this comment:

## Specific issues that tickets are tracking
## lib_a_SOURCES += psxhdrs/dirent/dirfd.c       See ticket #3371
## lib_a_SOURCES += psxhdrs/dirent/fdopendir.c   See ticket #3371
## lib_a_SOURCES += psxhdrs/stdio/getdelim.c     See ticket #3633
## lib_a_SOURCES += psxhdrs/stdio/getline.c      See ticket #3633

I think this is OK until we address the issue in newlib.

And this is precisely the type of issue these tests are intended to find. :)