GCI psxhdrs Tasks Clean Up

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Dec 13 15:53:38 UTC 2018

Hi

I think I a have finished reviewing and most of the time merging every
psxhdrs patch that is outstanding. Here is what I think is left to do:

+ Some of you owe a patch to move the license in the file to BSD-2 license
as request.

+ A couple of patches needing correction and I sent them back.

If you have patches that are unmerged, please submit them and make sure
they get reviewed and merged. There were a LOT of patches to track. :)

And having a LOT of patches is good problem to have. The GCI students did
a LOT of work for RTEMS this time. I am personally thrilled about what they
accomplished. Gedare and I need to write up a summary status report which
can also be used by the Google Open Source Program Office (OSPO) as a
blog entry.

Please help wrap things up.

--joel