Potential Projects for GSoC

Karuna Grewal karunagrewal98 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 04:45:17 UTC 2018

Hello,
I'm a new contributor looking forward to working on the RTEMS project and I
want to know about the areas which have ongoing work which will be
potential projects for GSoC. I've gone through
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects . To start with, I want
to take up  https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2966 issue but it turns out that
some prior work has been done on it. Does this render it closed or is it
still an active issue?
In case there are any other domains in the codebase  apart from the issues
listed above which would be a good first issue, I'd like to learn about
them.
Looking forward to hearing from the developers and getting started with
contributing!
Best regards,
Karuna Grewal