Potential Projects for GSoC

Karuna Grewal karunagrewal98 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 04:47:45 UTC 2018

Hello,
My apologies the trailing mail wasn't sent out in PlainText.
I'm a new contributor looking forward to working on the RTEMS project
and I want to know about the areas which have ongoing work which will
be potential projects for GSoC. I've gone through
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects . To start with, I
want to take up  https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2966 issue but it
turns out that some prior work has been done on it. Does this render
it closed or is it still an active issue?
In case there are any other domains in the codebase  apart from the
issues listed above which would be a good first issue, I'd like to
learn about them.
Looking forward to hearing from the developers and getting started
with contributing!
Best regards,
Karuna Grewal