Update of libbsd to close to FreeBSD 12 release planned

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Thu Dec 20 22:16:31 UTC 2018

On 20/12/2018 23:41, Sebastian Huber wrote:

> I updated the libbsd to the FreeBSD head 2018-12-20. The FreeBSD 12 release was
> 2018-12-11:
>
> https://www.freebsd.org/releases/12.0R/announce.html
>
> It includes an update of wpa_supplicant to version 2.7.
>
> It includes an update of the OpenSSL baseline to version 1.1.1a.

Thank you. Christian beagle board patches for wired interfaces is all we need :)

We are close to being able to start the release process. We have a few
outstanding tickets that need to be sorted plus the recent doco issue where
master cannot be built on the RTEMS servers. This is a bit a blocker for me.