Contribute to project

Abhinav Jain jainab.2009 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 16:55:19 UTC 2018

Sir,

I have gone through the projects available in the link provided by you and
I am interested in an issue (*RSB can sometimes change the wrong local git
repository (includes a fix).*) listed there.
Link: https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2522#no1
I request you to please provide some more information regarding this so
that I can proceed with the coding part.

Thanks and Regards
Abhinav Jain