GSoC Mentors and Open Projects

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Jan 3 17:24:21 UTC 2018

RTEMS development community:

The GSoC organization application opens tomorrow. If you anticipate
being able to mentor/co-mentor this summer please let me know, or if
you were a mentor in the past but are not able to this year please
also give me a heads up. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of
cure.

If everyone could, please take a look at the Open Projects page to see
if anything should be added or removed. Also, if you would like to
take the time to convert one of the older open projects into a ticket,
that would be greatly appreciated! Potential Mentors should especially
be sure that any projects you might like to mentor exist as a ticket.

https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects

Thanks, and Happy New Year,
Gedare