GSoC Mentors and Open Projects

Christian Mauderer christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Wed Jan 3 20:52:51 UTC 2018

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

Hello Gedare,

GSoC has been really been a lot of fun last time so I would be happy to be a mentor again if there is an interesting proposal.

Regarding the tickets:
- I added some notes and updates to the Beagle BSP ticket.
- Some time back I had a discussion on the mailing list (I think mainly with Chris Johns) regarding two WiFi topics. Both might could be a project. I've added the tickets to a new "libbsd" section in the project list in the wiki.

By the way: Back when I created the tickets for WiFi I have been in a hurry. So the tickets are a little simple and short. I would have liked to reformat and improve the tickets at least a little. But I haven't seen a possibility to change the initial text. It seems that at least the Beagle Bone ticket has been changed a few times. Did I just miss the correct link for changing the ticket or is there some special permission necessary to do that?

Regards

Christian
embedded brains GmbH
Christian Mauderer