Contribute to project

Abhinav Jain jainab.2009 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 06:21:50 UTC 2018

Sir/Madam

May I get the liberty to bring it to your kind notice that I am second year
engineering student from Delhi, India. I am pursuing my engineering in
Instrumentation and Control and for around a year I have been working in
Linux Kernel Development, I have been writing small drivers and have a good
knowledge of the operating system. For around 2-3 months, I am developing
some projects using Raspberry Pi.

In the process, I read about your organization and came to know that you
are working in a field that interests me a lot and I would like to be a
part of your projects. I want to be a contributor and will try to give best
from my side.

I request you to please assign me some task as per my abilities so that I
can start working on it.

Thanks and Regards
Abhinav Jain
Mob: - +91 9717743353