Contribute to project

Christian Mauderer list at c-mauderer.de
Sun Jan 21 11:39:09 UTC 2018

Am 21.01.2018 um 12:27 schrieb Abhinav Jain:
> Sir
>
> Thanks for your reply and guidance. It will be a great help if you
> please provide me a direction so that I can proceed further.
>

> Thanks and Regards
> Abhinav Jain

Hello Abhinav Jain,

please keep that discussion on the mailing list so that others might can
assist too except there is some specific reason for not having it public.

If you are interested in GSoC, please start by reading the GSoC page
(https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC) and do the "GSoC Getting Started"
(https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/GettingStarted).

If you just want to do some work out of GSoC occasionally, it would be
good if you could provide more details, what exactly you would like to
do. For example, you told that you have a Raspberry. If you have some
goals with that board, feel free to tell them so that we can help you
finding out what would be necessary to reach it.

Oh, and by the way: Most people have a quite informal communication
style on this mailing list. So no need for any "Sir" in the salutation.

Regards

Christian