Contribute to project

Abhinav Jain jainab.2009 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:58:23 UTC 2018

Sir,

I have gone through the links provided in the previous mail and the concept
that I have understood till now is that in this project we are supposed to
empower the operating system with various memory management skills i.e. to
prevent any process from accessing memory of some other process, to make
conversion from logical to physical address, to check about the type(read
only or write only, executable or non-executable) of memory space etc. In
order to gain some good knowledge of the above content, I have gone through
various write-ups dealing with Memory Protection, Paging, Contiguous and
Non-contiguous memory allocation, TLB.

Please guide me whether I am understanding the problem correctly and
whether I am proceeding in the right direction.

Thanks and Regards
Abhinav Jain