[GSoC - x86_64] Minimal BSP to review

Amaan Cheval amaan.cheval at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:02:21 UTC 2018

Hi!

Yeah, the individual commits aren't logical at all. I just thought we
could review the actual code contents (in the "files changed" tab) on
Github (https://github.com/AmaanC/rtems-gsoc18/pull/1/files). Is this
what you meant by "final patchset"?

Once this PR is polished up sufficiently, I can submit the squashed,
rebased commits to devel - that way we maintain the commit history for
how things progressed temporally, and still have the logical commits
we want upstream.

If you'd prefer, I can squash on Github too (it just means I'd then
for a brief period not have the "daily" commit branch we aim to have
for GSoC, as I'd have to rebase to make changes instead of adding new
commits to the daily branch to indicate more "work done"). Let me know
if you prefer this!

Thanks for catching the missing copyright in linkcmds!