[GSoC - x86_64] Minimal BSP to review

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Jul 5 13:46:20 UTC 2018

Hello Amaan,

I think it is quite confusing to review the individual commit. I will
review the final patch set.

Just one thing:

x86_64-rtems5-ld --verbose | head -n 20
GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.30
   Supported emulations:
    elf_x86_64
    elf_i386
    elf_iamcu
    elf32_x86_64
    elf_l1om
    elf_k1om
using internal linker script:
/* Script for -z combreloc: combine and sort reloc sections */
/* Copyright (C) 2014-2018 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
    Copying and distribution of this script, with or without modification,
    are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright
    notice and this notice are preserved.  */
OUTPUT_FORMAT("elf64-x86-64", "elf64-x86-64",
               "elf64-x86-64")
OUTPUT_ARCH(i386:x86-64)
ENTRY(_start)
SEARCH_DIR("/build/rtems/5/x86_64-rtems5/lib");

Please add the FSF notice to your file if necessary.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de