buffer overrun in rtems_rfs_bitmap_create_search()

Walter Lee waltl at google.com
Mon Jun 4 19:27:41 UTC 2018

Hi Gedare.  Thanks for the response.  I am using a snapshot of RTEMS
provided by a third party, based on commit #821acce on master.  The
bug should still be there on the tip of master and on 4.11 (and
probably 4.10 also, but that version seems to be missing another
patch).

I've updated the patch to master, and also added a test.

Thanks,

Walter