(release notes generator) Do we need to worry about attachment?

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Jun 6 01:43:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

For the record this topic was resolved in our meeting.

Attachments will not be inlined in the release notes and a link where possible
will be provided. Expansion of links to inline them is problematic because of
dependencies, size and varying formats, for example how do you place a
compressed tar file in release notes.

Chris