error while building leon3 with gcov flags

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 19:07:45 UTC 2018

On 6 June 2018 at 20:49, Joel Sherrill <joel at rtems.org> wrote:

> I can't duplicate this. My configure command was:
>
> ../rtems/configure --target=sparc-rtems5 --enable-rtemsbsp=leon3
> --prefix=/home/joel/rtems-work/tools/5 \
>    --disable-networking --enable-posix --disable-smp
> --disable-multiprocessing \
>    --enable-tests --enable-cxx --enable-maintainer-mode
>
> What was yours?
>
> I didn't have --enable-cxx and --enable-maintainer-more.

I made some tries and somehow it's perfectly working now.

I am trying to find out now how covoar generates the reports.
I made a file with a list of all gcno in score/ and run with -g argument
now I'mg seeing the following error while running covoar

======================
Generating Gcov reports...
Processing file: libscore_a-allocatormutex.gcno
Unable to open libscore_a-allocatormutex.gcno
Processing file: libscore_a-apimutexisowner.gcno
Unable to open libscore_a-apimutexisowner.gcno
Processing file: libscore_a-apimutexlock.gcno
Unable to open libscore_a-apimutexlock.gcno
Processing file: libscore_a-apimutexunlock.gcno
Unable to open libscore_a-apimutexunlock.gcno
Processing file: libscore_a-chain.gcno
Unable to open libscore_a-chain.gcno
Processing file: libscore_a-chainnodecount.gcno
.
.
.