Copyright and license notices in new and ported code

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Fri Jun 15 14:10:05 UTC 2018

Amaan,

If you only write the code in the file, then it is only your
individual copyright that goes on it.

For integrating 3rd party code, especially from BSD sources, you might
look at the rtems-libbsd method of handling this:
https://git.rtems.org/rtems-libbsd/tree/CONTRIBUTING.md

It is preferred in all new RTEMS development to use a 2-clause BSD
license, rather than the original RTEMS license.

Gedare