[GSOC - Tracing] Status Update

Vidushi Vashishth reachvidu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 01:16:44 UTC 2018

Hi!

I have updated the weekly status of my work on the GSoC tracking page. Here
is a summary of it:

Progress so far:

- Still working on adding rtrace shell capability to convert RTEMS traces
into CTF. There has been progress which I will push to (
https://github.com/VidushiVashishth/rtems) by end of today.
- I have gone through libdebugger's abstraction of transport interfaces in
preparation of the second phase. I need to deliver a transport mechanism to
transfer buffers to the host in this phase.

Next up:

- Submit mergeable code for CTF integration
- Write a blog on the possible transport mechanisms to be explored (
https://vidushivashishth.github.io/seventhpost/)
- Setup qemu for ARM as working environment to try qemu fat files and file
transfer as a method of transport.

Thanks!