[GSOC - Tracing] Status Update

Vidushi Vashishth reachvidu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 03:48:09 UTC 2018

Hi!

Sorry for the delay. I had been trying to make the code run.
https://github.com/VidushiVashishth/babeltrace/tree/master/Demo
This is a demonstration of the how to use babeltrace to convert rtems
traces. I have integrated the program.c code in the rtems main_rtrace.c
file. This is throwing some errors that I am working on. I will push the
changes to the main_rtrace.c file in a couple of hours.

Thanks

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:31 AM, Sebastian Huber <