want to contribute to project

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 22:18:04 UTC 2018

Hello sir,

I need some guidance to proceed to apply for #2920 as my GSoC project.

I wanted to know the following points :

 1. What are the prerequisites (do I have to produce something ? like the
hello world )
 2. reference materials (like specific doc), to familiarise with the
rtems-tester and rsb .
 3. how to properly plan the project into phase wise tasks and weekly
sub-tasks.

Thank you,
Vijay k.