Gsoc 2018

Aditya Upadhyay aadit0402 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 18:58:25 UTC 2018

Hi Joel,

I am sharing one spreadsheet to Salil what you had shared with me last
year. It will also help him to identify the works that need to be included as a
part of GSoC-2018.

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 12:08 AM, Joel Sherrill <joel at rtems.org> wrote:
> Are you interested in the POSIX Compliance project?
>
> If so, you really need to get your proposal together and submitted. Then we
> can worry about doing the work proposed. With no proposal, you can't
> get accepted.
>
> https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2966 is the POSIX Compliance ticket. It
> has sub-tickets for individual tasks that has been identified so far.

Can you please see the ticket: https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2968
It was a part of GSoC-2017. I have already ported Inttypes methods to newlib.
Could you please close this sub-ticket?

Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Upadhyay