MMU was Re: Contribute to a project under GSOC 2018

Abhinav Jain jainab.2009 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:06:54 UTC 2018

Sir,

I have researched about the current MMU support available in RTEMS and I
have mentioned about it in the proposal. Also as per your guidance, I have
omitted the idea of developing memory protection for architectures not
having MMU, rather I will give my full focus to developing MMU support for
RISC -V architecture.
I request you to please review the proposal and guide me if some changes
are to be made to this, or if I should work on some other architecture. I
am researching more about the difference in MMU in RISC -V and PowerPC and
ARM, for which the MMU support is already available in RTEMS.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1boKGnnzQGCzxIVqBVMWvK7OFJTvWKzWDXj1EvuEuq5o/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks and Regards
Abhinav Jain