Gsoc 2018

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Mar 16 18:38:05 UTC 2018

Are you interested in the POSIX Compliance project?

If so, you really need to get your proposal together and submitted. Then we
can worry about doing the work proposed. With no proposal, you can't
get accepted.

https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2966 is the POSIX Compliance ticket. It
has sub-tickets for individual tasks that has been identified so far.

--joel