Gsoc 2018

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Mar 16 19:08:15 UTC 2018

Check out the csv file in rtems-docs/posix-compliance. Chris and I put
together a new POSIX Compliance Guide. It is on docs.rtems.org.

Check out the guide and the new csv. Up to date and lots of POSIX profiles.
:)

Even has guidance on finding methods to implement. Between that and the
ticket, should be a good start.