Move libbsp/libchip to top of tree

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Mar 30 18:17:48 UTC 2018

----- Am 28. Mrz 2018 um 23:15 schrieb joel joel at rtems.org:

> Sorry about forgetting the ticket. My main point was do we want to do this
> before branching or not?

I guess it is more than half a year of work to clean this up. Maybe we should only move the libchip and c/src/lib/libbsp/shared files.

The c/src/support/version.c seems to be a dead file? For the test output it would be good to see also the BSP name.

> There are a lot of tickets outstanding and we need to start working to an
> end.

I don't have anything really important open for 5.1 from my point of view. It would be good if everyone with tickets assigned could either work on it, move the milestone or assign it to someone else.