gcov support in Covoar

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 15:19:01 UTC 2018

Hello,

The coverage report is showing some data now (txt only). There is still
some work needed to be done for it to get merged with the main repo. As it
depends on the ongoing work on the covoar.cc and coverage.py, meanwhile I
want to get started with the gcov support in covoar as I already have some
coverage data in txt format to compare with .

I would like to know the following points to get started:

    1. What is the current state of the gcov support in covoar. I can see
work on GcovData and GcovFunction data in covoar, what's the current status
of it ?

    2. Did it use to run at some point? seeing it in action will be very
helpful.

    3. What are the listed blockers rn ? Other than the reliability of the
report .
    4. are there any tickets related to gcov?

Please add any suggestions or references that might help me get started
properly .

Thank you,

Vijay