Move to bsps finished?

Amaan Cheval amaan.cheval at gmail.com
Tue May 15 12:45:39 UTC 2018

Hey Jan!

The ticket tracking the BSP reorganization seems to have been closed
once the docs were updated, so I'm leaning towards a yes for them
being more or less finished (except for perhaps minor changes in case
something was missed, I imagine).

Ticket:
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3285

If you'd like to be safe, it might be better if one of the maintainers
also confirmed.

Cheers