[GSOC] CTF generator configuration files

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue May 29 20:42:25 UTC 2018

Vidushi,

You might find some ideas from the 2016 RTEMS CTF GSoC Project:
 http://rtems-tracing-tweaks.blogspot.com/
 https://github.com/vivek9191/rtems/commits/master
Nothing more recent was done with any success that I know of. I don't
know if anyone ever wrote the configuration needed for babeltrace to
convert rtems trace output into CTF. Much of the previous 2 GSoC
efforts tried to integrate barectf code generation with the
trace/capture code base.

Gedare