need for bsp_specs on x86_64

Amaan Cheval amaan.cheval at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:49:33 UTC 2018

Hi!

The WIP bsp_specs I've been using is here:
https://github.com/AmaanC/rtems/blob/ac/stub-x86-link-tests-pre-bspreorg-bak/c/src/lib/libbsp/x86_64/no_bsp/startup/bsp_specs

I think minimizing it and having the linker script take care of things
should be possible - I'll have to look into it as I port my branch to
the new BSPs layout and clean other WIP hacks up. I'm not familiar
enough with linker scripts and the way RTEMS builds yet, so this may
take a few days. I'll keep you guys updated as I make progress!

Thanks for bringing it up!