[GSOC] Weekly report

Vidushi Vashishth reachvidu at gmail.com
Mon May 21 13:48:05 UTC 2018

Hey!

I was facing a lot of problems trying to get everything running on MacOS.
Babeltrace in particular had a lot of dependencies and it became
exceedingly difficult to build it. So after Gedare's suggestion during the
weekly meeting, I switched to Ubuntu on my old laptop. The process took a
lot of time hence I couldn't accomplish all of my tasks. I did however
accomplish 1) and some bits of 4). Here is the link of my blog discussing
the use cases you asked for:
https://vidushivashishth.github.io/Third-post-copy/ . Let me know if you
have suggestions about the use cases.

I setup everything including ubuntu 16.04 to rtems sparc-erc32 architecture
again on the new machine. I have an idea of what needs to be done to setup
CTF conversion. I hope to deliver something concrete in another day's time.
I hope that's okay. I however, have learnt to build stuff quicker now.

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 4:04 PM, Sebastian Huber <