Added psxtmonce02 test suite

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sat Nov 10 15:41:53 UTC 2018

Hi

Thanks for sending this to devel at . There are some minor issues and then you
can send an updated version.

(1) Title of patch shouldn't reference psxtmonce02 since we decided to just
add the case to psxtmonce01.
Something like this: "psxtmonce01: Add second use of once variable case".

(2) psxtmonce01/Makefile.am is already deleted. So you need to update your
tree and update the patch
to reflect it is no longer in the tree.

(3) the change to the psxtmtests.csv should also change the name of the
test exe holding the case from
psxtmonce02 to psxtmonce01.

The code itself looks good. Minor stuff.

When you use git format-patch, add the -vN argument and it will make it
clear that it is vN of the patch.
This would be v2. Something like "git format-patch -v2 master"

Thanks.

--joel