[m68k/gen68340]Add per-section compilation and linking support

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sat Nov 24 23:01:31 UTC 2018

I built the BSP with and without the patch and verified that it looks good.
Size went down, entry point stayed the same. That's all we can check
without hardware. If it wasn't right, then the text size would be near 0. I
did that with the erc32 BSP when I did it as the first case. I added a
"closes #2573." to the end of the commit message. That closes the ticket
associated with this BSP working. This is the list of the remaining BSPs:
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2577\

This is now pushed.

Thanks.

--joel