BSP for Microchip ATSAMA5D27-SOM1-EK1

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Sun Nov 25 17:38:19 UTC 2018

I need to evaluate this for a multi-chip application.

This part is a result of Microchip’s take-over of ATMEL.  I’m double-checking that to create a BSP based on this I should start with the existing ATSAMV7 BSP, I think the peripherals (e.g. network chip and so on) are the same as the existing ATSAMV7 port.

Peter