BSP for Microchip ATSAMA5D27-SOM1-EK1

Christian Mauderer list at c-mauderer.de
Mon Nov 26 19:09:57 UTC 2018

Hello Peter,

yes, that sounds about right. I'm not entirely sure about the name of
the file we used as a base back then. I would have to take a look at the
exact version at work.

I think the new software should be based on the "legacy" one so I would
expect that the interface is at least similar. But yes, it will be some
work to use the updated libraries. Especially because there are some
RTEMS-patches in the legacy libraries to work around some bugs.

Best regards

Christian