Counter vs Btimer for tmtests

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Nov 7 18:05:54 UTC 2018

Thanks.

A ticket needs to be filed to convert the tests if the counter works on all
BSPs.
What are the BSP requirements for counter?

Also, it likely means that results need to be recalibrated and cannot be
compared
for historical purposes.

At this point, I consider the two tests using counter future looking and
outliers.

--joel

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 12:00 PM Sebastian Huber <