Status of m32c port?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Nov 8 15:06:19 UTC 2018

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 8:59 AM Sebastian Huber <

> Hello,
>
> I try to get rid of the proc_ptr type currently. What is the status of
> the m32c port? Are interrupts supported at all?

Interrupts are not supported.

> If not, then I suggest to remove this port right now. The tools are
> already quite out dated.tools

DJ Delorie was/is the tools port maintainer and he recently stepped down.
I don't see the  tool situation getting better.

I thought I filed a ticket heading the m32c down this path. But maybe I
just sent an email to the list about it.

FYI the or1k is also using odd tools but a new port is about to get merged
and I have worked with the lead on that to ensure RTEMS support is there.
So we wait on the or1k and the tool issue will solve itself. We will just
have
to bump them when it gets merged.

--joel

--joel