BSP for Microchip ATSAMA5D27-SOM1-EK1

Christian Mauderer list at c-mauderer.de
Mon Nov 26 19:25:15 UTC 2018

Am 26.11.18 um 20:22 schrieb Joel Sherrill:

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018, 1:10 PM Christian Mauderer <list at c-mauderer.de
> <mailto:list at c-mauderer.de> wrote:
>
>     Hello Peter,
>
>     yes, that sounds about right. I'm not entirely sure about the name of
>     the file we used as a base back then. I would have to take a look at the
>     exact version at work.
>
>     I think the new software should be based on the "legacy" one so I would
>     expect that the interface is at least similar. But yes, it will be some
>     work to use the updated libraries. Especially because there are some
>     RTEMS-patches in the legacy libraries to work around some bugs.
>

> Was the original software committed unmodified? If so, then the changes
> to fix bugs should be easy to find via git.

I haven't added the original files. That was most likely Alexander
Krutwig. But I assume that Sebastian had an eye on it that the original
files were unchanged in the first commit. If not, we still have the
original version that we used on some network folder and we could
provide it if necessary.

Git might have some problems with the file moves during the BSP
reorganization. But it should be able to handle that with some option (I
think --follow).