GR740-SMP BSP test results (gcc-7.2)

Daniel Hellstrom daniel at gaisler.com
Wed Sep 19 12:46:29 UTC 2018

Hi,

I just wanted to share the current test status for the GR740 I have
today, using the todays master with some additional test fixes which I
plan to submit shortly. The test have been run both on TSIM and hardware.

Current test results for the RTEMS test-suite with GCC-7.2 toolchain for
the GR740 quad-core LEON4 BSP in SMP driver manager configuration:

   # RTEMS TESTSUITE FAILURE SUMMARY
   #
   # Result Test ExecRes ConsoleRes ExitCode1 ExitCode2
   # FAIL: minimum OK N/A 0 5
   # FAIL: spcpucounter01 OK FAIL 5 0
   # FAIL: spfatal07 FAIL N/A N/A N/A
   # FAIL: spinternalerror01 OK N/A -559038737 1611526157
   # FAIL: sptimecounter01 OK N/A 5 0
   #
   # SUMMARY
   #  Tests failing:    5
   #  Tests successful: 624
   #

spfatal07 - problem with the test itself. CONFIGURE_INTERRUPT_STACK_SIZE
is too small, the boot process fails before reaching the check. This is
a new behavior since interrupt stack is also used by the CPU for
initialization/boot process.

Best Regards,

--
Daniel Hellstrom
Software Section Head
daniel.hellstrom at gaisler.com

Cobham Gaisler AB, Kungsgatan 12, SE-411 19, GÖTEBORG, Sweden.
+46 (0) 31 775 8650, www.cobham.com/gaisler

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("E-mail") is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee(s), any disclosure,
reproduction, copying, distribution or other use of the E-mail is prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately via our switchboard or return e-mail.

Neither the company nor any subsidiary or affiliate or associated company nor any individual sending this Email accepts any liability in respect of the content (including errors and omissions) nor shall this e-mail be deemed to enter the company or any subsidiary or affiliate or associated company into a contract or to create any legally binding obligations unless expressly agreed to in writing under separate cover and timeliness of the E-mail which arise as a result of transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy version from the sender.