rtems-libbsd build error

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 14:38:03 UTC 2019

Doing a make for all, I'm getting this not found error ...
make: freebsd-org/contrib/libpcap/gen_version_header.sh: Command not found
make: *** [Makefile.todo:277: freebsd/contrib/libpcap/pcap_version.h] Error
127

But it successefully builds the .m files into .c and .h files (I haven't
edited the Makefile yet).
after the make, if I try to ./waf it, it gives this error ...
==========
In file included from ../../rtemsbsd/include/machine/bus.h:781:0,
                 from ../../rtemsbsd/include/machine/_bus.h:1,
                 from ../../freebsd/sys/sys/bus.h:35,
                 from ../../rtemsbsd/local/usb_if.c:17:
../../rtemsbsd/include/machine/bus_dma.h:44:2: error: #error "the header
file <machine/rtems-bsd-kernel-space.h> must be included first"
 #error "the header file <machine/rtems-bsd-kernel-space.h> must be
included first"
  ^~~~~
../../rtemsbsd/local/usb_if.c:18:10: fatal error: usb_if.h: No such file or
directory
 #include "usb_if.h"
compilation terminated.

it seems like it's not changing it to #include <rtems/bsd/local/usb_if.h>.
Is it supposed
to be done manually by opening each file or am I missing a script?