GSoC 2019

Vaibhav Gupta vaibhavgupta40 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 03:44:30 UTC 2019

Hello,
.
I am not able to get much active on devel these days as my mid-semester
exams are going on (April 1-6). I have already mentioned this in my
proposal under the heading, "Conflict of Interests....".
.
My proposal- ​
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NLbcFdHwWTEAismvz0E_C07Oos_4p6Y3IRGcE8fugSg/edit?usp=sharing

.
But I am doing my daily homework for GSoC, reading about:
- porting codes from FreeBSD and NetBSD.
- writing architecture specific codes.
- getting familiar with SVN (for FreeBSD) and CVS (for NetBSD).
- Aditya gave few suggestions on my proposal and provided me with some
resources, read them too.
.
I am giving 2.5-3 hours daily during my examination period.
.
It would be great if I can get more feedback and suggestions for my
proposal.
.
.
Thanks