Doxygen Related Pages Issues

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Apr 5 17:58:33 UTC 2019

Hi

In poking at the generated RTEMS Doxygen, I think the Related Pages needs
attention

https://docs.rtems.org/doxygen/branches/master/pages.html

 The first 2/3 of what's listed is categorized wrong to show up here:

SAM V71 Xplained Ultra - Board
 "SAM V71 Xplained Ultra - Board informations"
 "SAM V71 Xplained Ultra - Operating frequencies"
 "SAM V71 Xplained Ultra - PIO definitions"
 "SAM V71 Xplained Ultra - GMAC"
 "SAM V71 Xplained Ultra - ISI"
 "SAM V71 Xplained Ultra - Memories"
 "SAM V71 Xplained Ultra - USB device"
 "SAM V71 Xplained Ultra - External components"
 "SAM V71 Xplained Ultra - Individual chip definition"
 MISRA-C:2004 Compliance Exceptions
 External Documentation

I think this all comes from CMSIS and a big import. It dominates and hides
the RTEMS specific content.

How can this be fixed?

--joel