rtems-libbsd build error

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 11:08:19 UTC 2019

Hi,

I had a look at the files related to HDMI drivers, to figure out separate
compilable parts that can be imported together and ported to RTEMS.
I figured that the import can be done in two parts, one for am335x_lcd
and one for the tda19988 framer. I have also opened a new branch for
am335x_lcd and have done a clean import and some basic first part of
the porting.

https://github.com/thelunatic/rtems-libbsd/tree/am335x_lcd

I had a look at the CONTRIBUTING guide and have also generated the
rtems-bsd-kernel-namespace.h ( not yet pushed to the remote)

Does it look good to you?
What is the next set of things to do to port it to RTEMS?