rtems-libbsd build error

Christian Mauderer list at c-mauderer.de
Sun Apr 7 12:07:39 UTC 2019

Am 07.04.19 um 13:08 schrieb Vijay Kumar Banerjee:
> Hi,
>
> I had a look at the files related to HDMI drivers, to figure out separate
> compilable parts that can be imported together and ported to RTEMS.
> I figured that the import can be done in two parts, one for am335x_lcd
> and one for the tda19988 framer. I have also opened a new branch for
> am335x_lcd and have done a clean import and some basic first part of
> the porting.
>
> https://github.com/thelunatic/rtems-libbsd/tree/am335x_lcd
>
> I had a look at the CONTRIBUTING guide and have also generated the
> rtems-bsd-kernel-namespace.h ( not yet pushed to the remote)
>
> Does it look good to you?
> What is the next set of things to do to port it to RTEMS?

Hello Vijay,

does everything compile and link correctly? If yes: does the software
run on the target and is the hardware detected during boot without
throwing an exception somewhere?

>From a quick look at the patches I would move the generated files (in
rtemsbsd directory) to the port commit so that the import commit really
only contains unchanged imported files. But that is a matter of opinion.

Best regards

Christian