Changes in Proposal - GSoC 2019 POSIX Compliance Project

Vaibhav Gupta vaibhavgupta40 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 13:11:19 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have made the changes in my proposal, as suggested and recommended by
mentors and developers.

In my proposal, I mentioned about my participation in one of the National
Level Technical Competition under the heading "Related Research and Work
Experience", the finals of which was yet to be held.

The dates have come, It will be held on April 11.

I will manage my participation and contributions in RTEMS with the above
dates. The date seems good as I will be totally free within 2 days and will
be devoting all my time and focus on my GSoC project and the organisation.

I have managed my time table very well and there is no conflict of interest
during Coding Phase and evaluation periods.

I would like to request mentors to review my proposal for any changes so
that I can upload the final version of PDF on GSoC site.

My proposal-
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NLbcFdHwWTEAismvz0E_C07Oos_4p6Y3IRGcE8fugSg/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you
Vaibhav Gupta