rtems-libbsd build error

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:12:35 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have imported and ported the the drivers in 2 pairs(import and port) of
commits
for each one. Please have a look at this branch
https://github.com/thelunatic/rtems-libbsd/commits/tda19988

I have also tried running the media01.exe and have seen it running fine
without
throwing any exceptions.

I have used the fb.c and iicbus.c codes from the freebsd source. From what
understand, I think the next big steps would be to write an RTEMS
implementation layer for these portions of the code? And then a test in the
libbsd, like media01, to write to the /dev/fb0

Can you please help me chalk out a rough outline of the next set of
actions? :)

Thanks