GSoC Proposal : BeagleBoard project

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 13:52:48 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks for all the reviews and comments on the proposal!
I have done all the changes according to the different comments and have
also submitted the final pdf. I would really appreciate any further review
or
any comment, or any kind of fine tuning that might make it a bit better,
before
the deadline on Apr. 9th.

Looking forward to a great summer ahead :)

Thanks,
vijay